Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

daycare for K

We finally decided on which day care for Kyron. Now I'm scared! I havent put him in day care before. I remembered I had to put Mikaela in day care when she was 10 weeks old. My gosh, it was so HARD! (glad it was only few months)

Now I should feel more comfortable in putting Kyron in day care as he's 2 and half old. It wasn't easy neither! We decided to have Kyron in home based day care. They told us, they will do potty training and he should be potty trained by 3-4 weeks! Are you kidding me? It took me a year and half with Mikaela! It should be interesting. Once he is potty trained then he will go to different group. That part, we are still discussing abt it. We plan to put him in different day care in Jan. Now with this potty training issues! It changes everything. H went there today. She will tell me more about it during dinner time.

M will start her first day school on 26th of this month so Kyron will go day care on 25th.
_--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hollie started her new job yesterday. She was overwhelming - a lot of paperwork to fill out which is typical for the first day. Today is her second day. Her boss - seems to be nice. He told her that she can leave early to go home and help (me) out. We do what we can.
You have read this article with the title daycare for K. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/daycare-for-k.html. Thanks!

No comment for "daycare for K"