Doesn't this look like a lovely place to live? This sweet little cottage is stamped in a.artichoke and bejeweled with little gems. I think I went a little overboard with the rhinestones, but I like bling!!
This bling is from a .99 cent package of "cellphone bling", ya know those gems in shapes that you peel and stick to your cell for decoration. These gems were a butterfly! I just snipped them apart and attached them to the card. easy peasy!
The lt. lavendar layer is cutterbugged on either side, I wanted to try something different. I'm anxious to see the dies coming out from SU! We should be able to use them with our Cuttlebugs. How exciting is that?! This card was inspired by the SCS WT178 Ways to Use It Challenge~using jewels,gems, bling! I love shiny, sparkly things, I must be part squirrel!
Hoping you have a shiny, sparkly day!!
PS. I mentioned a few posts back that I was taking a class this school year along with homeschooling the kids. (I'm even taking a class this year...so I'll be homeschooling too!) Well, didn't I have feedback on that! I am homeschooling myself with college algebra. Seems I need some brushing up on the subject and instead of leaving my "pumpkin" everyday and paying for a class at the local college for this basic course, I am hitting the "book" myself with some help from the web and getting up to par! Then I will decide what I want to be when I grow up! Stay tuned.....
You have read this article challenge
with the title Be~jeweled Cottage. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/bejeweled-cottage.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Be~jeweled Cottage"
Post a Comment