Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

08/08/08.......Time of my Life


I made this for a co-worker's daughter {hi e & k!}. She picked out a lovely Begonia plant for my birthday, how sweet is she? This has to be one of my favorite A Muse images...just love her. I stamped her in VersaFine Onyx black and then colored her with various copics. I threw on some M's faux dew drops and some ribbon that I tend to hoard...

Speaking about copics...this would make any stamper mom proud. The kids called me from
Impress. My friend {hi s!} drove them there so they could buy me some birthday gifts. They kept calling to ask me if I have something already...meaning they didn't want to buy me any duplicates. During one of my convo's with my ds, he asked what copics I owned...he knew to ask about copics AND he pronounced it right. I told him that was blog worthy..lol.

I have a jam packed 3 days....wanted to leave you with one of my favorite songs..whenever I hear it, I have to crank it up:

I love these lyrics:

And I’ll taste every moment

And live it out loud

I know this is the time

This is the time to be

More than a name or a face in the crowd

I know this is the time

This is the time of my life

Time of my life…


You have read this article with the title 08/08/08.......Time of my Life. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/080808time-of-my-life.html. Thanks!

No comment for "08/08/08.......Time of my Life"