Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Tomorrow's the Big Day!

It's the 4th of July. Tina and I have been preparing for Wendy, Jason and Indea to arrive. I'll pick them up tomorrow at 11:50am and then we'll race home and get ready and turn around and drive to Wind in Sea in La Jolla for the big event. I'm excited and nervous. I hope it all comes together. That seems silly, but you never know..Wearing all white can be a disaster waiting to happen. ha! I'm excited about the Lei Lounge too. I know everyone's going to love it there. Tomorrow, I will become Mrs. Tina K! :) Actually going to take Tina's last name and make my last name my middle name.  KOK will be my  new initials. 

You have read this article with the title Tomorrow's the Big Day!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/07/tomorrow-big-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Tomorrow's the Big Day!"