Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Tomorrow's Another Exciting Day!

I need to go LabCORP early tomorrow before work, so I can get my blood drawn to see how the medication is working. Then, I have a 2:00 appointment to see if I'm making more eggs. I'm excited. This shot thing is crazy. I just sit there waiting for Tina to give it to me. She does such a great job, but still, it feels barbaric. I can only imagine how those HUGE deep muscle Progesterone shots are going to be for a MONTH! YIKES! On the other hand, I feel blessed to be able to do this, because I know it's going to help us make a good bed for the baby or babies..:) There's so much on my mind and so many things I could write about, but I'm exhausted and Tina just went upstairs to go to sleep. Wait for me Tina!!!  I have so many questions too..about the bedrest for instance. Will I be able to walk up to my bedroom upstairs for the three days or am I going to have to camp out on the couch? That might be better anyway, cause then I could lay outside too. I'm also wondering how long after the embryo transfer will they need me to be there laying down on the table with the stirrups. I want to do EVERYTHING that I can to make it stick. I also thought about the whole shower thing. Three days no shower? Or will it hurt to take a quick one? So many questions. I'm sure they'll all be answered tomorrow. Good Night!
You have read this article with the title Tomorrow's Another Exciting Day!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/07/tomorrow-another-exciting-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Tomorrow's Another Exciting Day!"