Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

2nd to last, 2nd to none !

I had my 2nd to last doctors appointment/stress test today. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT !
There are days that I think, I could TOTALLY make it to 39 weeks.
And then there are (more) days when I hope I make it to the next day. (the last few days)

Measuring 44 weeks.
dilated to a 3. (who still thinks I'll make it to August 4th ?)
lost 2 lbs. DAMN IT !
I am questioning how big these boys will be. I've worried about baby A since the ultrasound....I've only gained 47 lbs. I gained 55 with Spence and Cam. I'm going to work REALLY hard on gaining 8 lbs in the next 1 1/2 weeks. Besides the fact that I have a stomach that can hold about 8 oz, and then I reflux even that up, tells me that this is going to be a harder task than I thought.


Sydney showing what a great big sister she will soon be.
She made a bed for Cam and baby Riley (that's her dolls name) and read them both several stories.
This was AFTER she diapered and put jammies on Spencer. (no joke, she really did all of it and quite well I might add) He thought it was a game and a fun one at that so she had to use his full name, "Spencer James...come here" we think it's all pretty funny.
I'm hoping that I will be able to leave all 5 with her once a month while her moms go out for dinner and a movie :) ha ha
She is 2nd to none !
You have read this article with the title 2nd to last, 2nd to none !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/07/2nd-to-last-2nd-to-none.html. Thanks!

No comment for "2nd to last, 2nd to none !"