They are 2. TWO ! I can't believe these little people who just came out looking more like turtles than babies are now practically men. (yes, acting dramatic comes with pre traumatic stress disorder)
Did I tell you what great friends we have ? A few months back my friend Kelly asked what we were planning on doing for the boys birthday. Her girls birthdays fall in July and August. At that point we could only assume that IF I made it to the 12th of July that I would be on bed rest or worse yet in the hospital. (never assume nothin' sweetheart) Kelly offered to have a combined party at her house. We more or less showed up with cupcakes and plates. The rest was taken care of by our sweet friends and their posse.
It was great. Not only did they plan and execute everything, but all the while they asked me if I needed a drink, or more pizza or babysitters when the boys come. (yes you did...I SPECIFICALLY REMEMBER you offering to take all of my children so that me and J could get away for a wild weekend:)
It turned out great. So many fun people and great friends.
Part of their posse took pictures and I'm now standing in line for prints. so when they send them to me I'll be sure to post.
These are a few that we were able to get. The first 2 hours, one if not all 3 of my children were screaming bloody murder about something. We figured that with 20 children there should be SOME noise. My kids took care of ALL of it. After lunch and cupcakes though they were raring to go and had a BALL !
Screaming episode take 21, took place when Syd was stung by her first bee. Tragic as it was, you'd have thought the bee had ripped off her entire finger. All we got was a blurry picture and a great story to tell her friends and grandparents. She's quite proud now.







If you don't give a kid a fork.....



Puff daddy....or in this case puff mommy. This is one of the more attractive pictures of myself. and when I say, damn I look hot, it should be prefaced with..it was 90 + degrees.
This is another reason I smile and nod when people tell me, "oh..you look great"
It's better than screaming LIAR and waddling off.

J put her foot next to mine while taking this picture. She wanted to document what normal is. I think we've all known for a while that I am not normal.
Look at where my ankles used to be. (p.s. I tried soaking them in ice cold water....didn't do a thing)
You have read this article with the title They are 2 !!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/07/they-are-2.html. Thanks!
No comment for "They are 2 !!"
Post a Comment