Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Stats !!

First. The boys.

They were NIGHTMARES at their appointment. They screamed and cried like little girls, only Syd who is a little girl has been a ROCK STAR at all of her doctors appointments. Maybe that Sydney told them that they were getting shots all morning long sunk in more than I thought :) ha ha

Spencer, weight 28 lbs 2 oz. 40th %, height 35 1/2 inches 90th %
Physically hitting milestones of a 3 year old.
Verbally on target (I thought they needed some speech therapy but was told I'm crazy :) I got a lot of eye rolling while talking about it. note to self : stop comparing milestones with that of the older sister.
Spencer has 2 new molars on the bottom.
Hep A shot.

Cameron, weight 29 lbs 11 oz 60th %, height 36 1/4 inches 97th %
Physically hitting milestones of a 3 year old.
Verbally on target, again..."he's FINE!" when asked if he needed some speech therapy.
Hep A shot.

My appointment.
I'm dilated to a 2+.
201 lbs. OH YES I AM. Huge lunch. LOTS to drink right before my appointment. It TOTALLY paid off. (now suddenly feeling anxious about my weight and the length of time it takes to remove it......hold please, I am going to drowned out all of these feelings with another ensure:)
We scheduled my induction for the 4th of August. I have a feeling I won't go before this date. I guess you never know though. I really hope they cook to 37 weeks.
I'm feeling pretty damn big. These boys move and it feels as though I'm being hit in the gut by a linebacker.
Oh and did I mention how fucking miserable I am to be around. Yip, well I am. J is my saving grace though and takes it all in stride. You know, she bows her head and walks tip toe.
(pray for J, pray for my children. amen :)

There will be a post soon about how friggin' awesome my wife is. but like the thank you cards that have been sitting next to me for a WEEK now, it will wait. AT LEAST until after Will and Grace is over. I LOVE this show.
You have read this article with the title Stats !!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/07/stats.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Stats !!"