Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Rock Star & Festivities

It was a busy weekend of birthday festivities. We celebrated my son's birthday with the families on Sunday. I made another card using the DCWV Rock Star Stack...the dp is so fabulous that I use minimal embellishments. I'm certainly getting my money's worth with that huge ball of Target $ spot twine!

This is a photo of my sweet boy...I can't believe that he's already 11! It has become a tradition to take the kids to Salty's on Alki. It is a great restaurant with a gorgeous view of Seattle.

-------------------------------------------------

paper: dcwv rock star, stampin' up bashful blue & chocolate chip accessories: target $ spot twine


You have read this article birthday festivities with the title Rock Star & Festivities. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/07/rock-star-festivities.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Rock Star & Festivities"