Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Ranger-Mania

I'm back and looking forward to being creative! We spent a couple days up in Vancouver, BC....one of my favorite vaca spots! This time I went with the kids and also my friend J and her son. The kids all got along....J & I were able to get some shopping in and we all had a fun time! I'll post some pics later but wanted to share what I picked up at I'm Impressed on Granville Island. I found the Snow Cap ink and Inkssentials white gel pen!! I'm a huge lurker on the Ranger Ink Yahoo group and they rave about them. That's all I bought...had a couple A Muse stamps but decided I needed to make the trip to the Seattle retail store instead...

Today will be filled with laundry and stamping......


You have read this article shopping with the title Ranger-Mania. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/07/ranger-mania.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ranger-Mania"