Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I remember when rock was young me and....



Susie had so much fun...stamping! This is CASEd from Susiestampalot over at SCS. She's the featured stamper for today and "wow" what a gallery she has!!! Loved the colors and layout of her card. There are eight layers on this one; (1) aqua base, (2) summer sun, (3) summer sun stamped with white craft ink-leaf pattern, (4) aqua, (5) sun-cuttlebugged swirls, (6) aqua, (7) sun, (8) white stamped with happy harmony flowers! The aqua strip is topped with matching ribbon and I added two yellow brads. The sentiment is on white and shadowed with leaves from refuge & strength in sun, then stamped in aqua. Believe it or not, this card went together pretty easy. Of course, when you copy from someone great it's easy to look good!!!

Actually, we are called to be imitators! If we're believers, his dear children, Ephesians 5 says, "Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sarifice to God. Isn't that too cool!!! Walking in love is easy if we fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith! Like I said, when you copy from someone great...

Have a beautiful Sunday!!!

You have read this article challenge with the title I remember when rock was young me and..... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/07/i-remember-when-rock-was-young-me-and.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I remember when rock was young me and...."