I need to get this card in the mail today! This is a basic layout but one I really like. Delightfully simple! I checked out the color challenge for today at SCS-CC175 almost wild saffron (SU's Almost Amethyst, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron) and thought they were great summery colors worthy of a birthday card. The base is wasabi, DSP amethyst and a saffron flower and ribbon. I found a matching button in my huge button jar (buttons passed down from generations!) and punched a MS butterfly. (that sounds mean, doesn't it?) The sentiment is from warmst regards. (SU!) Whipped it up in 10 minutes. Oh, I almost forgot, I used the row of tiny flowers from One of a Kind (SU!) inked in versamark right below the ribbon, can you see it? just to add a little interest. Enjoy your brand new Tuesday! (tomorrow, the Lord will make a brand new day again! Just for you!!)
You have read this article Birthday /
challenge /
SU
with the title Delightfully Simple. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/07/delightfully-simple.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Delightfully Simple"
Post a Comment