Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Catch of a lifetime !

Caution while reading this post, the 10th commandment will be broken. You may feel bad about yourself or others upon reading this post.
You may try to find me and steal this rare gem of a woman that is not yours. (don't)
Know now, that she's mine and not yours and will never be yours so there. ppphts

"J"
Her day. (this is no exaggeration...this is a typical day for her)
She gets up between 6:30-7am. Gets to work at 7:30'ish. Works and works and works so hard all day. Comes home and is home by 5:30 pm.
Hugs the kids. Makes dinner.(or picks it up) Plays with kids. Feeds kids dinner. Cleans kids up, cleans dinner up. Plays with kids. TRIES to find time to fix sprinkler heads and change batteries, and do laundry, and stay on top of the weeds. ALL THE WHILE, pushing someone on the swing, jumping with another one on the trampoline and wiping the tears of the last one.
She brings the kids in the house, throws 3 (2 always resist) in to the tub. Washes, cleans, dries, lotions, jammies them and puts them to bed.
If you thought this sounded like a lot, she's still not done. Now she cleans the house up...usually does another load of laundry. She gets my water and pills and finally collapses in to bed. She jumps to the aid of a child who's binky is lost or who's nightmare is too much to take. and has to listen to me moan and move and pee all night long.
She does this only to start all over again the next day.

I complain and nag her because I'm not able to get anything done, so her honey do list grows and grows and there are not enough hours in the day to do it and yet she still manages to do everything that I listed off with (mostly) a smile on her face.
She rarely complains and hardly ever fights back with me.
She has the "yes dear" down to a tee. Even if she's just SAYING it to shut me up. IT TOTALLY WORKS and GOD bless her for it.

She is a dream, a dream I tell you. and not because she kisses my hormonal ass. that is just a bonus. a dream because she can do it all. She's handy, she builds stuff, fixes stuff, she is so self sufficient.

I have every ounce of faith in her and have never had a doubt about her loyalty to me or the kids. I trust her completely.

She changes poopy diapers, wipes snotty noses and plays tiger on the floor with 3 growing kids bucking bronco on her back.

Her love runs deep and I am lucky that I have been the one to swim in it.
She is a great example to her children and to ANY man or woman in a relationship.
If only you were this lucky !

She is my best friend and I'd like to take the time and wish her the HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY ever.
I love you honey !
You have read this article with the title Catch of a lifetime !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/07/catch-of-lifetime.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Catch of a lifetime !"