
I decided to bare naked it, because....you'll have a chance to see it all soon any ways :) Me trying to hide the stetch marks. Obviously not trying to hide the tired, the puffy and hot part. DAMN, could I look any more miserable.

AND THEN, what the hell ! Stretch away. This is my attempt at not looking so miserable. What do you think ? Convincing :)

Carnival fun
My Syd.


I envision High School in 14 years. Syd driving her brothers to school :)

The boys LOVED. L-O-V-E-D the roller coaster. Spencer especially.


Syd jumping for joy when I agreed to let her go on a bigger kid ride. She had been begging us to go on it since they started putting it together a week or so ago.

Syd ON the bigger kid ride. I was a bit of a mess and wondered if I should have let her ride on it. (We've all seen the carnie guys who put this shit together.)


The CUTEST picture EVER !
"Here bro, would you like a taste of my lemonade ?!"
You have read this article with the title 33 weeks. nearly 33 pictures.. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/07/33-weeks-nearly-33-pictures.html. Thanks!
No comment for "33 weeks. nearly 33 pictures."
Post a Comment