I managed to sell some things at my mom's garage sale on Saturday but really didn't sell many of my stamps. I thought that I'd try via my blog. I'll hop over to SCS in the next couple of days to post over there. I hit a FABulous garage sale in my Mom's neighborhood yesterday...oh my goodness...I'll post the pic tomorrow.
Here are the deets:
Pricing is listed below the photo
Paypal only
Priority Mail not included in listed price
Stamps are from a smoke-free home
Clearly Wordsworth $5 (new)
Stampers Anonymous US-1092 (new) $6
Santa Rosa C-3231 (new) $3
Hero Arts E2348 Be Well Block Print $3
Inkadinkado-Flavia 9637 $4 (new)
Peace by Westwater Enterprises & Girl Power (unknown company) well loved stamps $3/both
Stampa Rosa/Tin Can Mail K59-626 (new) $5
MM Foam Gabby Alpha $5
Judi*Kins 2281H (new) $4
Hampton Art-Novel Background (new) $4
**email me for available TAC pictures**
Clearly Wordsworth $5 (new)
Stampers Anonymous US-1092 (new) $6
Santa Rosa C-3231 (new) $3
Hero Arts E2348 Be Well Block Print $3
Inkadinkado-Flavia 9637 $4 (new)
Peace by Westwater Enterprises & Girl Power (unknown company) well loved stamps $3/both
Stampa Rosa/Tin Can Mail K59-626 (new) $5
MM Foam Gabby Alpha $5
Judi*Kins 2281H (new) $4
Hampton Art-Novel Background (new) $4STILL AVAILABLE: Bird Cage ($4) & Grass ($1)
I also have the following TAC sets {full sets/not cut/new}:
Well Defined Backgrounds T879 $10
Ancient Artifacts T1240 $6
Mug Shots T1061 $3
**email me for available TAC pictures**
Send me an email if you're interested in anything or would like to have more information.
You have read this article For Sale
with the title Virtual Garage Sale.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/virtual-garage-sale.html. Thanks!



No comment for "Virtual Garage Sale..."
Post a Comment