Q- What are you naming the babies ?
A- Still unsure. We think that Nathan is sticking for one and I can't for the life of me come up with another one.
(continue sending me ideas)
Q- How's Nanny Nicole, you never talk about her ?
A- She's great. I don't talk about her much because, well....there's not a whole lot to say. She's extremely quiet and reserved.
It's a lot harder than I thought it would be having her here. By that I mean, when Syd was at Ms. Monique's while I was on bed rest with the boys, I HATED being away from her. I also didn't have to hear her every scream and tantrum. Right now while laying in bed I hear them screaming and all I want to do is get up and fix it, or at least tell everyone involved to shut the hell up. Nicole is extremely patient. She's been very honest in telling me that this was harder than she thought, she's not going to stay longer, and that my children are difficult. (tell me something I don't know)
Being able to leave whenever I need to, for Dr.s appointments, Syd's gymnastics, which happens to fall RIGHT at nap time and errands (when I was allowed to run them) is AWESOME ! and I do love having my kids get one on one attention...especially Syd.
I have a feeling she knows about my little blog...so that's all I have to say about that :)
Q- Does J think you are funny.
A- I will let this picture speak for itself
(J nearly shooting root beer out her nose on a lawn break today) she thinks I'm FRIGGIN' hilarious.
In J's own words. "no, I don't think she's funny"
Q- When are you going to start shooting your TV show ?
A- Less than a week.
Q- Are you nervous about shooting your TV show ?
A- Like a needle being shot under your finger nail.
I'm EXTREMELY nervous. I don't want to be boring, and yet I don't want to be...well...me. People rag on me about who "I" am and I don't want that to reach a bigger audience some days.
Q- Is there anything that you keep to yourself ?
A- Yes. Pregnancy and the many changing colors of your labia, pooping, farting and swollen feet are all ok to talk about. but I usually don't talk about my obsession with American Idol last season and So You Think You Can Dance this season. I TiVo'd both and won't miss an episode.
I leave you with pictures from today. We got the pool out as it's 90 degrees and WOW is it hot.
Look who's in the pool...ssshhh...don't move...he might get out.

Spencer's new haircut. J told the girl to trim it...we were going for the shag look. She freaking gave him a pixie cut. WTF. He honestly looks like a girl from the back.
Cam bug hunting.
Everyone checking out the BIGGEST SPIDER EVER...except for me. I'm WAY across the yard with the zoom fully extended in order to catch this picture. (spiders YUCK)
The newest member of our family. introducing Roley.
You have read this article with the title Q & A. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/q.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Q & A"
Post a Comment