Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

CAR RIDE!





I took the kids for a ride in the car today and couldn't resist taking their pictures. They looked so cute. I also found a picture that I liked from the insemination the other day of Tina wearing her new ring! And, then I found another one of Tina and the dogs on their walk. I'm still sick. Almost every time I eat my stomach goes into cramp mode. I had to make myself throw up today. I thought I was getting better, so I went out to eat with Tina. I felt hungry because I haven't hardly eatten anything ever since I got the shot..and sure enough, my stomach went into cramp mode! I looked on the website for side effects of the hGc hormone shot and I think they give it to people for weight loss. What a horrible way to lose weight..feel sick, miserable and weak. I don't think I'll do that shot again. I think I'll just stick to peeing on sticks to detect the LH surge...because this SUCKS.
You have read this article with the title CAR RIDE!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/car-ride.html. Thanks!

No comment for "CAR RIDE!"