Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Just in.......

FIRST OF ALL !!! I HAVE TO SCREAM THIS FROM THE TOP OF MY LUNGS ! as it almost put me in to labor when my loving wife called to inform me.
QUEEN LATIFAH (my Hollywood backup....my laminated list girl) just got engaged to her FEMALE PARTNER Jeanette !
I'm seriously light headed right now. I LUF her. like, love her long time.

I understand there is no room in her life for me. and the chances of her picking up on a big ol pregnant white girl from Utah isn't likely. but it sure did make my day to have it confirmed. FINALLY !
(HUGE SMILE) I just LOVE her.









29 weeks and where does that leave me.
With irritable contractions, no UTI to speak of and cold feet.
I flop like a fish out of water in bed now and although I have 3 pillows holding me in place, I feel like I need more.

Guilt in riddle form.
What do you do when you do everything and still can't seem to get anything done ?

I don't know. Ask my wife.

J has been taking care of everything and yet there is still SOOOO much to be done.
There's no good time and then there is just no time.

We missed Gay Pride yesterday....and yet, as I sat outside in my same, I'm not doing anything, fashion....I watched my wife in her tiger stance, bounce my 3 babies on the trampoline. Everyone screaming and crashing around her and I was FULL of pride. Completely full up. Turns out I didn't need a parade, or booths, or beer garden to find my gay pride this year...although all of those things sound wonderful. There was just no way of dragging this big bellied girl around town.
I hope everyone that was able to go had a WONDERFUL TIME !

My wife popped the question. We will be heading to Californ-eye-A to tie the knot with all of the other happy couples. I CAN'T WAIT !
You have read this article with the title Just in........ You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/just-in.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Just in......."