To all my BFF's....(ok, I do realize I just turned 40 and it is not becoming to talk like I am 16) but did yyou all love Army Wives premier last night or WHAT!! If you have not watched the Lifetime series called Army Wives, you do not know what you are missing! This show is full of all the stuff I love in a good show....humor, adventure, love, friendship, and pure drama. I mean doesn't everyone go to a bar called "The Hump Bar" (ok, maybe Ginger or Alyssa and I went to "Cheers Bar and Grill") and get blown up by a bomb (this never happen though) because somebodies husband has tracked down his cheatin' wife there with her beau?? Man, and if you watched the seasons premier last night, they did a great job putting the old classic "twist at the end" as to who did not survive the bomb blast. I tell ya, they even included the proverbial walk towards the bright light! Anyways, this is one of those random thoughts I thought I'd pass along...tune in it is well worth the viewing!
You have read this article Chatter
with the title Army Wives..... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/army-wives.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Army Wives...."
Post a Comment