It was interesting... Mikaela kept on interpreter for me what doctor said. I kept telling her NO! Doctor can write. Mikaela said, "I know but I want to interpret for you mommy..." I told her that's sweet but not this time. Doctor agreed. We communicated through writing as his mouth movement was so difficult to read.
Some parents use their children to be interpreter. I don't want my kids to be burden to be interpreters for us. I want them to be KIDS! Mikaela said - I want to be a teacher for deaf kids who are 3 yrs old. So funny! She kept changing what she wants to be. Love to hear what her mind going.
We packed our stuffs in our van to go on NY trip. For someone you wonder why are our kids excite to see their grandparents. Many of you have grandparents who live close by. Not us! My parents from NY and Hollie's parents in Washington State. We live in MD. It is hard to be away from our families especially our kids who adore their grandparents/uncles/aunts/cousins very much. Bless their hearts - they never complain that their grandparents live far.
We will try to blog through our "vacation" in NY.
You have read this article with the title Interpreter. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/interpreter.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Interpreter"
Post a Comment