Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A behind the scenes look........

I am getting a feel for what famous people go through. Nothing like walking through the parking lot to your doctors appointment with a camera darting in front and yes even behind me. (Paul has promised me to cut out any unsightly angles of my ass that are recorded)
I'm not used to it yet and I'm still not sure that I will ever get used to it.
People say that you forget that the cameras are there. How the F. I mean how can you forget when you have the lens of a camera with in 2 inches of your face.
NICE ! oh and it's high definition. SUWEEEET !
My kids are GREAT at this. They seem to have warmed up to all involved and are playing it up...even Cam.

Here is a behind the scenes look.
LOOK AT THAT BELLA :) (no vergina's were shot in the filming today)














Dr. Hottie is a natural. Not just naturally beautiful, but TOTALLY comfortable with the camera. I kept telling her how awesome she was doing and she laughed and said...."I've watched the Discovery Channel...I know how this works"

I'm DILATED !!!! I'm dilated to a 1. Damn it all to hell. The good news is, I was dilated to a 1 at 28 weeks last time and I was dilated to a 1 for weeks with Syd.
(note : cervix isn't made of steel as originally thought)

Check this out. 31 weeks tomorrow. Not so amazing right....MEASURING at 42 WEEKS, now THAT is amazing !
FORTY TWO WEEKS !! and you wonder why I'm dilating. It explains why I walk like a freaking duck too :)
I'm close but have yet to surpass the 200 lb mark. I'm waiting for it and unlike with the first set....I'm kind of looking forward to it :)

We have a shower this weekend and we are swimming at a friends. ALL of which I very sneakily got permission for from Dr. Sizzle to attend.
J has been told not to give me ANY MORE guilt about not doing anything and that she is basically my slave until further notice :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend.
You have read this article with the title A behind the scenes look......... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/behind-scenes-look.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A behind the scenes look........"