Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Finished the Mini Album...

Hope you like it! It's 8x8 and made almost entirely from the Hipster Collection from the SiStv boutique...


I see trees of green, red roses too, I see them bloom for me and you, and I think to myself, What a wonderful world...
I see skies of blue, clouds of white, bright blessed days, dark sacred nights, and I say to myself, what a wonderful world.
The colors of a rainbow so pretty in the sky, are also on the faces of people going byI see friends shaking hands, saying - how do you do? They're really saying I love you
and I think to myself WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone. Hugs to all of you!
You have read this article with the title Finished the Mini Album.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/finished-mini-album.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Finished the Mini Album..."