of your choice. I used a AZ picture from our recent vaca. I just love the colors in the photo, especially the blue sky!! I added a corner of blue just because and pp the bottom edge. The sentiment is on a small oval attached to the base cs through a large oval "window". I wanted to keep it pretty simple and let the photo speak volumes. I used the word faith because the thought...we have the faith that moves mountains...kept running through my head. At this unsure time in our lives, the Lord reminds me, we are overcomers. The Victors! So, this beautiful serene scene was blessing me as I made this card! God is so good...all the time! Be Blessed!You have read this article with the title Faith that moves mountains!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/faith-that-moves-mountains.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Faith that moves mountains!"
Post a Comment