Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Beautiful flowers...for you!



I love this color combo, don't you! Always artichoke, mellow moss and cameo coral! I made a card earlier with these colors and sketch and wanted to make more. One for a birthday and one for a "keep your chin up" card!

The stamp, I found in a basket at Big Lots for $4. The scallop is made with the slit punch (SU!). I used a white gel pen for the faux stitching. The ribbon was cream colored so I just used my cameo coral marker (SU!) and colored it!! The image was inked with black stazon and colored with SU! markers. I added glitter glue (the 99cents kind for kids) for a little bling! This card has four layers with the scallop stripe inserted between layers 1 and 2 (2 being a third of the card width). You'll just have to leave a comment if that didn't make sense and I'll show pictures of the process. Hope you're having a blessed day!

You have read this article with the title Beautiful flowers...for you!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/beautiful-flowersfor-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Beautiful flowers...for you!"