You have read this article with the title Weird Cramps.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/05/weird-cramps.html. Thanks!
Weird Cramps...
At work I could feel these weird cramps in my uterus. First it would spasm on one side and then it would do it on the other side. It's actually doing it right now..but its more of a constant pressure now. I did some research and it could be the egg or eggs attaching to the wall of the uterus or it could merely be caused from the Clomid and my ovaries are actually swelling up making tumors instead. Same with my sore boobs, backache and hearty food cravings. They could be symptoms of Clomid too, but I'd like to think these are the early signs of pregnancy. Today was a good day. I did collapse into the couch when I got home and attempted to take a nap. I wasn't nearly as tired today, until I got home. Then we went to Buca! What a treat! My appetite has also increased. I read how bad caffeine is for women who are trying to get pregnant. I had no idea it was so dangerous. Women who have consumed more than 12 ounces of caffeine a day have had more miscarriages than women who didn't consume caffeine. That's all I needed to hear. Decaf for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comment for "Weird Cramps..."
Post a Comment