Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Phototherapy lights.

I'm needy. now those who THINK you know me and are already thinking of something sarcastic to comment, just you wait.
Pregnancy makes me SUPER NEEDY. I want J next to me, by me, I want to be touching her at all times when she's home. If she had a kangaroo pouch I'd climb in and stay there for the rest of my pregnancy. Popping my head out only to drink cherry Slurpee's and eat Whatchamacallits.

I started saying during the end of my pregnancy with Syd....J, come be my neighbor. She instantly knew by those 4 words that she would no longer be watching some rerun basketball game from 1985 and would have to sit by me and watch something we both agreed upon on tv. :) she always did too
It's now been 3 kids and 10 years later. Now I say, J, come be my neighbor. (nothing) Neeeeighbor. NEEEIGHBOR. (still nothing) J. WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT ON THE COMPUTER THAT YOU CAN'T COME BE MY NEIGHBOR. I can SEE you. I see that you are looking up Weeds to see when it starts again. are you SERIOUS. Pulease come be my neighbor.
Usually that amount of nagging and pressure brings her to me with a guilted and bothered "WHAT?!". The kids will drag her away after a few minutes but she will return to me if I can catch her somewhere between their bedrooms and JUST before the computer room.

Now I must add. SUDDENLY, J's work wants to take her away to Denver, Vegas, some 3 day conference someplace far away from me. ARE YOU KIDDING ME ! FORGET IT !
PLUS. She's finishing my parents basement and goes straight from work once a week to work on it. Which leaves me all by my lonesome until about 11 pm when she rolls in, showers and falls fast asleep. (before you feel sorry for her, J LOVES to do stuff like this. It's like my scrapbooking. It's a hobby for her)

She's going there tonight. She also called to tell me that she was going to take her trip to Vegas and combine it with Denver so she doesn't have to fly home just to get up at the crack of dawn to go to Denver. An overnight in Vegas. without me. but but but....those few hours of her home means that I can visit with her. Why doesn't she realize this ? Why doesn't she think about MEEEEEE ?

I just called her at work to remind her to make a doctors appointment for a bilirubin test that came back high on some blood work. Tests which get my head and google going and now I'm certain she has some kind of hepatitis or liver disease and OMG what does this mean for us. She doesn't answer and doesn't call me back.
After the courtesy, you might be in an important meeting so I'll wait before calling in case your phone isn't working or was turned off...I call her again and she's on her way to lunch with friends. Now I'm just hurt and mad because DAMN IT I'M PREGNANT AND STRESSED OUT ABOUT A LIVER TRANSPLANT, AND HOW COULD YOU FORGET THAT I CALLED EARLIER AND LEFT MESSAGES AND NOW NEXT TIME I CALL I WILL SIT AND THINK THAT I NEED TO CALL LIKE 4 TIMES JUST TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T FORGET ME AGAIN !

I wish she were home right now. (sigh)

I took this picture myself.
This is an example of being my neighbor. I like it this close. :) yip that's perfect. (well without the pouch)
You have read this article with the title Phototherapy lights.. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/05/phototherapy-lights.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Phototherapy lights."