Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

So you're telling me I coulda had the candy bar.....

Memorial weekend came and went.
With it we were able to get some yard work done (and by "we" I am referring to the hard efforts of my wife)
We made it to 1 BBQ this weekend. 1 out of 3 aint so bad, right ?
One of the BBQ's was scheduled to be at my next door neighbors house (and by "next door neighbor" I am referring to my house :) She said that everyone would gather at her house and then the kids would all come play at our house. I thanked her for inviting us.
But alas, it was rained out as was the Zoo and any other activities that took place outside on Memorial day.
We took the kids to one of the greatest, indoor back ups here and they had a blast.

Spencer and Cam on their Jeep safari














Yes, this is Nanny Nicole. (full authorization and signatures took place before downloading this picture :)














The girls !















27 weeks & 3 days. Can you believe it ! I have been patting myself on the back every day for the last 5 days. especially after going to the bathroom where I STILL check for blood.
In 1 week I will have been put down for the remainder of my pregnancy with the first set of boys. I think I am going to do better this time around.
I had a doctors appointment today and Baby A who is now Baby B is back to his head down position but is still considered 2nd in the chute. I believe when he pulled out, his brother kindly took the lead and might not give it back.
I also had my glucose tested today. I'm a little nervous only because I am measuring big and my boys are as well. The drink is actually kind of good. It has a bit of fizz to it now....I don't remember them adding that. Dr. Hottie told me today that now they are letting you eat a king sized snickers before getting the test. ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? I had to have freaking Orange FANTA when I could have had a king sized snickers ! I'm hoping to fail just so that I can eat the snickers bar.

I measure 36 weeks now. My hips are spread so wide with 2 over sized heads pushing them apart that even the slightest movement can throw my back out.
10 1/2 more weeks.
lets all pray for me ! :)
You have read this article with the title So you're telling me I coulda had the candy bar...... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/05/so-you-telling-me-i-coulda-had-candy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "So you're telling me I coulda had the candy bar....."