Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Back to the Drawing Board?



My doctor told us to hold off on taking a home pregnancy test until Friday due to a possible false positive pregnancy result due to the shot we took. Last summer we were told by a different doctor to test 10-12 days after insemination..so i figured, since it was day 11 I could test and expect it to be a false positive and test again until Friday...to see if it stayed positive. And if it was negative then I'd most likely NOT be pregnant. So, I did a cheap test that only detects pregnancy after the first day of your missed period and it said NOT pregnant. I was so bummed, but not ready to give up I bought First Response which can detect an early pregnancy four days before your missed period. It also said NO. BASTARD! So, tomorrow is day 12 if my morning pee doesn't have the hormone..I'm researching new donors and I'm going to start planning for the next insemination. I hate the thought of that, but it IS what it IS. On a more positive note,Tina and I had so much fun on our hike with my sister and my nephew! Here's some pics.
You have read this article with the title Back to the Drawing Board?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/05/back-to-drawing-board.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Back to the Drawing Board?"