Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Stacked Ribbon Challenge



Ok, this was the first time I did one of Splitcoast Stampers challenges! It was "try a new technique", use 2 or more ribbons as an embellishment. Sounds easy, huh? Well that's what I thought until I realize my ribbon supply was somewhat limited. I finally came up with this woven pattern and pulled out my Hanna stamps and here it is!

I really like the sentiment! I had fun using SU markers and a watercolor brush to color in Hanna and the cat, who is from Punny Farm (MFT). I wasn't very happy with it at first, but it kinda grows on you after awhile. Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!
You have read this article challenge / Hanna Stamps / mft with the title Stacked Ribbon Challenge. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/04/stacked-ribbon-challenge.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Stacked Ribbon Challenge"