Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A Narcissist, clean my house !
















So the sun isn't coming out today...nor tomorrow...but by Saturday it is TOTALLY coming out. OMG look at Monday. Can you see it, can you feel it. do you know I just peed a little.
JOYOUS JOYOUS JOYOUS days.

With my ever growing belly and the tired and the pain and the bleeding and the scares I haven't been much of a wife. I don't clean, cook. I manage. I pick up.
The kids are alive when J gets home and that is good enough for me.

- J is not one to take care of details. She is more laid back and doesn't let things bother her....all the while I'm sitting in this FILTHY house and it's DRIVING ME CRAZY !
- Another thing. J doesn't like sandwiches. it has to be w-a-r-m, it has to be a hamburger and fries (which I hate) it's a point of contention in our relationship I must say. She also won't eat cereal for dinner. "it's not a meal, it's a snack" she says. "but that's what I made for dinner" I explain.

it all started :
The last couple of weeks she's been on edge. Snappy. who could blame her really, she's got a lot to deal with.
The other night she said, "I think I'll have a sandwich for dinner"
WHAAA ??
Last night she came home and said..."I have to get the bathrooms scrubbed, they are driving me crazy"
She cleaned my floors, bathrooms and put some laundry away.

I walked in to our master bath, J was on her knees scrubbing our shower...(I don't think she's EVER cleaned our shower) and I realized something that I never thought could happen.
She's turning in to me and I like it.
I never thought I would like myself if there were another one of me out there.
I TOTALLY would. We would be best friends and I think I was a little turned on by the whole cleaning thing.
Slightly narcissistic right ?
It helped with my self esteem, my house is clean, and I fell madly in love with my wife. Who was tired and spent and didn't want me talking to her while the Suns killed the Spurs....let alone sitting too close to her on the couch. I just wanted to be right next to her and visit and be close and not let her out of my sight.
I announced to everyone while meeting up with her after her duties were over. "who wants to make out with Mommy ?"
Spencer and Syd both ran to give her big loves.
I wish she were here right now, I would TOTALLY make out with her.

aaaaah. I'm going to sit on my clean floors and read to my kids.
You have read this article with the title A Narcissist, clean my house !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/04/narcissist-clean-my-house.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Narcissist, clean my house !"