Here's an easy card! I was playing around with this paper from My Mind's Eye. I like the olive and blues together but thought it needed another color.....orchid opulence. Add some bling, a little tear and don't forget the ribbon. I used the SU! set-Words of Wisdom. I think it turned out nice. I haven't had a chance to get involved with any of the challenges/sketches yet, but hope to soon. I created this blog for family and friends but I just noticed my counter was at 300 so maybe I should become more involved in the blog community.........there are so many talented ladies out there and I've only been stamping for a year. Lots to learn yet. Thanks for stopping by! Blessings!
You have read this article SU
with the title My Presence Will Go With Thee...... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/04/my-presence-will-go-with-thee.html. Thanks!
No comment for "My Presence Will Go With Thee....."
Post a Comment