
Mikaela joined soccer league in our community. She was thrilled to play soccer especially outside. (Lately, she joined indoor soccer). She played good. She chose to play soccer over T-ball because it has a lot of running involved this year. She will have her first game on April 12th.
Kyron often is playing at the playground when his sister, Mikaela is having soccer practice. He gets mad if he couldn't join his sister soccer team. We have to bring extra ball for him to play sideline.
.jpg)
We went and watched Monster Jam. Kyron was awe the show. He loves it! Its fun. Mikaela did enjoyed too - at the beginning, she doesn't like it because it was tooo loud. After few minutes, she was ok with it.

Mikaela and her mommy or was it mama?
We went National Zoo in Washington DC. Kids had a great time. We were a little disappointed - many animals areas were closed! It was PACKED and it was BEAUTIFUL DAY! WE got to see many animals were outside playing or resting.

___________________________________________
As many of you know that I've back to work. I'm glad that I did. Better Boss! and Better people to work with. But the system - hasn't changed since I left (urgh!).
-----------------------------------------------------------------
We are counting days to go on R Family Cruise again next year July 5, 2009 - Alaska Cruise! Can't wait!!!
You have read this article with the title busy with kids. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/04/busy-with-kids.html. Thanks!
No comment for "busy with kids"
Post a Comment