You have read this article inkadinkado
with the title Ever feel Frazzled?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/04/ever-feel-frazzled.html. Thanks!
Ever feel Frazzled?
Ever feel frazzled? I made this card for a lovely friend who always encourages/prays for me and I wanted to encourage her. As far as I know, she doesn't wear curlers and she's no chicken. I do know she has a busy life but a good one with lots of blessings. This card was fun to make...the chicken "lady" is from Inkadinkado, the feather duster is a retired SU Chores Chart. I used a white cs base with pink plaid DP, I found some scraps of deeper pink that almost matched the SU brads used as curlers. I added a little hair around them. The chicks are from RubberStampingFun........which ships all stamps free! This saying: Cleaning the house with kids about...is like stapling Jello to a tree! is too funny. Happy Cleaning..........and hang in there, it gets better.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comment for "Ever feel Frazzled?"
Post a Comment