
This was for a SCS color challenge the other week CC163.
I just realized I never posted it on my blog...it's in my SCS gallery. I did not have the mentioned colors for the challenge but substituted lt. green, lt. pink and dk. brown. The deep brown flowers are stamped in brown and clear embossed with a little glitter sprinkled over before heated. I saw a few cards with this panel look and wanted to try it. I like the way it turned out. The DP is MME. I thought the front on this card was busy enough so I didn't include a sentiment. The stamp is SU! Best Blossoms. The brad is a regular one you would use with your elementary student but I colored it with a SU! marker and dipped it in the EB powder, heated, and viola' a brown sparkly brad....how cool is that?! That there's a money-saving tip, yep!!
You have read this article challenge /
money saving tip /
SU
with the title The Elusive brown flower. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/04/elusive-brown-flower.html. Thanks!
No comment for "The Elusive brown flower"
Post a Comment