Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Chardonnay Fleur



Here's another pocket card...this time is uses Basic Grey Periphery. I **love** the parisian feel of the paper. It is another design I worked on yesterday for the bride-to-be. This pocket card is stitched'orama....it was a great way to "adhere" the twill tape. I knew that I wanted to make one card with the Deluxe Designs Plain Janes Chipboard that I bought...long...long...time ago...I have several packages of the stuff..must have hit a good clearance {lol}. I tried to use my various MM paints but dang, they seem to be all sealed shut. I couldn't get the little buggers open...any helpful tips?
--------------------------------------
ink: versafine vintage sepia paper: basic grey periphery accessories: deluxe designs chipboard, stampin' up twill tape, bling and janome
You have read this article basic grey / pocket card with the title Chardonnay Fleur. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/04/chardonnay-fleur.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Chardonnay Fleur"