
Ok, this challenge was to copy a layout. And the only thing this particular layout consisted of was an offset oval. Wow, how easy is that or so I thought!! I figured I had a oval cutting system from CM what more did I need. Well, after looking at some of the cards posted and seeing these beautiful cards that these talented ladies made, eek! maybe this wasn't so easy. But than that's why it's called a challenge, right? I can do this, goodness, I homeschool 4 children! So........after cutting oval upon oval.......this is what finally came together. Not bad, huh?
The DP is from My Minds Eye (MME), pixie pink cs and ink, the sentiment is Vases in Vogue (SU!), ribbon & flowers from Michaels, a yellow SU! brad and CB.
You have read this article challenge
with the title Card Sketch Challenge........ You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/04/card-sketch-challenge.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Card Sketch Challenge......."
Post a Comment