Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

21 weeks.

Well tomorrow marks 21 weeks.



















Ok that is me 34 weeks pregnant with my boys.
Does the fact that I FEEL that big give me any kind of sympathy :)
20 weeks 5 days


















correction :
J reminded me that she HAS in fact cleaned our shower before. Maybe even 2 times.
I wasn't going to argue with her...damn she's pissy lately !!
(just like me and I LOVE it :) ha ha ha

FREAKING frost/snow on the ground this morning. not complaining...waiting for it to hit mid 70's by Sunday.
Off to find some sweats that I can cut off in to shorts. well longs. I can't show too much of these big ol legs.

Hope you all have a FABULOUS WEEKEND !
You have read this article with the title 21 weeks.. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/04/21-weeks.html. Thanks!

No comment for "21 weeks."