Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Warning : squeezable cuteness !

I don't get many pictures of my boys. Most of them are of what once was a child standing still, only to capture the blur and streaks of a body on the move.
To get a smile is priceless :) (due in part to the S-L-O-W speed of digital damn camera's too)

My boys hug each other. ALL of the time.
mmmm yummy....are you kidding me...how FRIGGIN' cute are they...don't you wish you could join in. This may also be why I can't capture the moment...because I tend to find myself in the moment and jump in for a group hug !

They would battle it out for each other and have. The bond that last forever.





Spencer. My sweet, adorable, sensitive, little boy. He is the FIRST to offer up a binky, drink or toy to a crying child. Even if only a few moments prior were they at battle over this same toy, binky or drink. He is such a peace maker. Easy going in his own sweet way.














Cameron. My independent kid. Don't sit next to him or get too close if he's not the one to make the first move. UNLESS you are his mama. He is SUCH a cuddler. He will jump in your lap and give you the BIGGEST loves and just lay on your chest for some down time.














I love these boys. I can't imagine my life without them. BOTH of them.
I can't imagine one without the other either.
We are EXTREMELY blessed to have them in our family!

if your jaw hurts from clenching your teeth because you couldn't eat them up...don't say I didn't warn you !
You have read this article with the title Warning : squeezable cuteness !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/03/warning-squeezable-cuteness.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Warning : squeezable cuteness !"