Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Birthday Wishes

Yesterday I volunteered to make a birthday card for a co-worker. Quite frankly, I love this Anna Griffin designer paper and I thought it was perfect for the soon-to-be-birthday-girl who always wears something black. Evidently, I think it is so versatile that I've also used the dp for a retirement and a sympathy card.

The weather has been so crazy...it snowed here on Wednesday and Thursday.
Nothing as much as I remember reading from Gina K's blog...now that was seriously crazy.

Stamps:
Stampin' Up Letterpress & Birthday Banter Paper: Anna Griffin, misc black & ivory Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Accessories: May Arts ribbon, Oval Scallop Punch, Coluzzle, Word Window Punch, Safety Pin and Janome
You have read this article monogram with the title Birthday Wishes. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/03/birthday-wishes.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Birthday Wishes"