Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Today is the DAY!


Today is the day! My first day - teaching college students (Elementary ED majors with maybe two PE majors). The class: Methods of teaching PE & Wellness in Elementary Schools.

I opened the fortune cookie and it said - Wish you a good journey! Perfect quote for the day!

Recently, I opened my email from a good friend of mine who taught that class for many years (as I'm taking over for her as she's on sabbitical leave). Her message was : Preschoolers are more scary than college students. " I sure hope so! :-D

FYI:

H and I, we decided to go healthy weight loss. I had lost 20 lbs since January 1st. It is really exciting. H lost weight too - I forgot how many lbs so far. We both want (have to) to continue and lose more weight. We also excited about Mikaela who refused to eat vegetables. She is now starting to have some bites (a few - good to start with) of vegetables. We never force her! She continued to surprise us! We like that! Kyron loves vegetables for now.
You have read this article with the title Today is the DAY!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/01/today-is-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Today is the DAY!"