Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Happy happy happy happy happy anniversary. happy happy happy happy happy anniversary.
1 year blogging. 1 year and I just opened an account with blog.lines :) I'm a little slow.

10 weeks. my floating babies look like perfect little people finally.

1 week of no blood. YEAH !

10 days until our friends and family come to see us. SO SUPER EXCITED ! (chanting, I won't be sick, I will feel well and rested the entire time they're here...herrrrreee....heeeeeerrrrreeee...)

4 days until my first OB appointment.

2 hours until my children sleep and give me AT LEAST 2 hours of uninterrupted me time.



9 1/2 weeks people. GOOD NIGHT NURSE.
I know people will say...PULEEEAAASE, you have this little bump.
But I must add...MOST people don't have these "little bumps" until well in to their 4th month.
blah blah blah...but it's twins. I know. It just blows my mind that I look 4 months pregnant.
You see I KNOOOOOW how big you get with twins. I'm in COMPLETE DENIAL.
yes. still.
I am NOT however in denial about the size of my breasts. that's it. that's as big as they're getting. whatever !
small breasted women can only look forward to pregnancy to get just a small TASTE at having boobs. I won't get that that chance. (sigh)

I don't want to talk about the L-word. I'm still upset.
again...DENIAL !
You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/01/happy-happy-happy-happy-happy.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "