Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Back to the Grind !

Our guests have departed but by the look of my house you would still think there were an extra 5 people here. My children have decided to make up for the lack of extra little people.
I have taken this opportunity to stay in my pajamas and not shower ! :) I'm not even sure if I've changed Cam's diaper yet this morning. some of you might mock and say back to normal aye ?
ya ya ya.

The cute news, and then the not so cute news. but still, seriously...pretty cute.

My boys have been doing their very first REAL twin/brotherly thing.

set up. Spencer fighting for a toy with another child, this morning it was Syd. :)
Syd being the bigger and stronger of course came away with the toy. Spencer was left crying and sad. Cam walks up only seconds after the toy possession issue and smacks Sydney on the top of the head and walks over to his brother, plops down and plays next to him.
Mothers chest feathers plump up...oh how wonderful that they are sticking up for each other.
Of course the feathers are slightly ruffled and the "Cam...no hitting" follows.
(smiling)

I know, I know....from a mother with an older child who gets physical...NOTHING to be proud of. but there is just something about them sticking up for the other. it warms my heart :)


Got your back bro !

You have read this article with the title Back to the Grind !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/11/back-to-grind.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Back to the Grind !"