We talked with M about it. She - so sweet - she said its ok... we will find something else like going library to listen story telling and she asked if she could take skating lesson.
Inside of me - I felt so bad! I know she loves that school. If they had put in her differnt classroom with different teachers - will I pull her out? Decision Making.. Urgh... I just want what's best for my precious M. I checked other preschool - OMG! Unorganized and yuck... One church - my friend suggested me to check - they have preschool program - have to be member of that church. URgh.... we are children of GOD - means anyone! From there I know it's not right for M. Urgh...
I feel like my heart was tearing apart. H said M is ok with it - dont push yourself down. Its so hard! I know in my heart - M loves that school. Why does it has to be this way? Anyway - quit whining!
seem that I made the decision - always goes wrong way or hard way. For example - teaching college course this spring semester. now look for babysitter or daycare for our kids (COST money!) means - work - earn money :o) then pay day care :o(
means not worth for me to teach college course?? I just want to experience but plms do come! URGH.... WHY? WHY? WHY? My family and H's family live so FAR!!!! WHY? For sure my sister or my mom's friend watch our kids.
I just asked my friend if she could babysit both kids every tues and thurs. She said - sure. (crossed finger) but reliable? That one I'm neverous abt. We will wait and see how things go from there.
I might re-thinking and tell them that I can't teaching next semester. It will break their heart. I just dont know what to do. What worse is that - I'm on woman's day! Probably the main reason why I'm acting like this.
Sorry... URgh..
You have read this article urgh
with the title URgh.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/09/urgh.html. Thanks!
No comment for "URgh..."
Post a Comment