Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa!

That should do it. it won't, but it should help you wrap your mind around my state of being right now.
My wife is now as we speak sitting at a 5 star dinner, in a 5 star hotel, with her boss and some other somebodys from her work. She will be there until Thursday night.
THURSDAY NIGHT !
(brief pause while I pull it together)

Keri mentioned looking for a note that was stashed away somewhere special. I guess after 10 years I'm lucky if she just comes back....although I still look.
I still look for that little note scribbled quickly at 5:00 in the morning on a piece of scratch paper from the kitchen that says..."Miss you already, 143, J" and then as soon as I hear her leave I get up and read it and clutch it and miss her as if she were gone 3 days already.
(deep sigh) no note.
Did I wake up early before the BUTT CRACK of dawn to slip one in to her suitcase. No. After 10 years she's lucky that I take her back.

Cam was up at 2:30 last night. Can you say it like that...last night....ok, this morning. He was up for good at 4:30 am. Spencer and Syd joined him at 6 am.
I put everyone in their respectable beds and went back to bed at 7:30 am.
They woke up at 10 am.

WHAT WILL I DO IF IT'S LIKE THIS ALL WEEK !!!!!!
It won't be.

She called me. J. Like most days I was spouting off about exciting things in my day, she talked about sleeping on the plane. neither of us really listening or paying attention to the other. after 10 years I guess we're lucky we have anything to say to each other.

I'm kidding.

After 10 years we are lucky. period.

pros :
eating cereal, PB&J's, or mac and cheese for dinner
who cares if the house gets cleaned all week :) woo hoo
more room in the garage to park
I can turn the heat on

Cons :
I just can't do this..my head is spinning...I miss her already...who will relieve me of some of the day to day burden....who is going to talk me down from the ceiling or at least from the bottle. single motherhood SUCKS and it's only been 10 hours and 45 minutes. who's going to watch Weeds with me at 10:30 pm. stay up WAY too late and then bitch about it. who's going to listen to me ramble with both eyes closed and at least one ear closed at midnight mumbling ahuh every once in a while making me believe they are listening. who's warm foot am I going to be able to warm my cold feet on. (well, I could think of someone who I'd like to fill this position..Queen is busy making a movie or something I'm sure. who knows, maybe she has cold feet. maybe she's in FLORIDA TOO)
I miss you baby. I miss you real bad.
The End !
You have read this article with the title aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/09/aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa.html. Thanks!

No comment for "aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa!"