Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

orientation day - mikaela - preschool

Mikaela was so happy - she will go back to school :o) This picture was taken few minutes before we took off to visit her "school"


We went to Mikaela's school for orientation day. It went pretty well... They explained what to expect for this year. Wow... my baby - now is a big girl. They expect a lot! I had several questions to ask and they answered them all! I told them you both (two teachers) will see more often with a lot of questions. They smiled and said, "we know."
I told Mikaela - you're big girl now! She said, "Yes and I'm going to be 5 in few weeks." I said - in few months! Urgh.. *wiped my tears*

We came home and found Kyron was sleeping on the floor - cute - he does not sleep on the floor! I think its because the babysitter had a son J on her. She tried to tell Kyron to lay down with her and her son J. Kyron kept telling her - no. He fell asleep.
He must dreaming about BIG TRUCKS! He loves that book!
You have read this article book / Kyron / mikaela / school with the title orientation day - mikaela - preschool. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/08/orientation-day-mikaela-preschool.html. Thanks!

No comment for "orientation day - mikaela - preschool"