Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

What? A Trip? To Where?


Yup! I'm packing - my kids' clothes and ourselves too. Not only that... a long list what to bring.... :o)


Last week, H asked me, "Wanna go on a trip?" Where? Smokey Mountain for the long weekend?" I can't deny! I love Smokey Mountain. I've not gone there for long time - probably year of 1993 with umm..... a good friend. Ha Ha. (H- I was young that time!)


I'm getting things together and get ready for dog sitter as she is staying at our place.


We will meet our great friends there and their kids too. They will drive from North Carolina which takes them about 2 hours. Lucky them! I have to sit in my butt for about 8 hours drive! Kids will watch their video or listen their music.


We are hoping to see our old pal. I've not seen her for a while. She had going through a rough time til she met a special guy. She married a that special guy. She has three kids (single mother for few years). Look forward to meet her and meet their kids for the first time. Last time, I saw her was 1993. Been a while…


We probably will go and watch Dollywood’s 22nd parade tomorrow evening. Kids would like that. I told H that we must go Smokey Mtn. National park for a short walk and Gatlinburg. It is really beautiful places.
I will try to check from time to time. Hopefully our resort have computer lab for us to use.

We will be leaving tomorrow morning - 5AM!


You have read this article smokey mountain / vacation with the title What? A Trip? To Where?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/04/what-trip-to-where.html. Thanks!

No comment for "What? A Trip? To Where?"