Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Weekend Round Up !

I just wanted to say that I really appreciated hearing all of your views (ok everyone and then Tiffany and myself:)on the baby daddy name !

My kids will know exactly how they were conceived and how they came in to this world.
I will probably still refer to him as the donor OR dad when talking with my family and friends. This isn't something that I consciously thought about before hand...it just rolls off of my tongue. I don't have strong feelings either way and that may change later, but for now that's how I will deal with it.
As to the question of what my kids will call him when they don't want to get in to the details of our story with someone.....I decided to wait until the subject comes up and work together with my kids on a name that they feel good about. Who knows, maybe my kids won't care ! I still hope they don't want to trade mama in for a daddy. I honestly don't want to test those waters for fear of the wrong answer. :) ha ha


We had SUCH a great weekend. We got to hang out with family from my dads side who we lost sight of for YEARS ! They were all so warm and accepting. Very nice people whom I'm glad to call my family.
I made Merr's No Bake Cookies and took them, (delicious) dessert however was already planned and served and so they went to Grandma's Saturday and were devoured.

Saturday I had my friends wedding rehearsal. I was DREADING it and tried to think of ANYTHING to get out of it. I had conflicting plans and didn't want to spend time pretending to walk down the aisle when I could be playing with my moms family.
I split it up and did the rehearsal........damn good thing too. Lots of details, elevators, stairs, rooms to walk through. I'm doing it in heels too. HELP !
Girls, you know my ass is going to be the one to fall down the stairs...."SUPERSTAR"
I'm REALLY looking forward to the wedding.
2 words. Open Bar.
2 more words. No Kids.




The rest of the day we went to my grandma's. EVERYONE was there. J stayed home and cleaned the garage and got the sprinklers turned on.
It was a lot of fun. There are 18 million people as my moms family is your typical Mormon or I suppose Catholic family, 5.2 kids each. My grandma had 5, each of them had 5 or more (my parents were the exception only having 3 and so far only 3 grandkids..beaming proud parent) and they had 5 and they had 5. :) There are 45 great grandchildren if that gives you an idea as to how many people were there.
My grandma's friend brought over their pony. Sydney loved riding him and had a ball. They were all very nice. They always wait until I leave to talk crap about me and my "SITUATION" I'm sure :)

Although I did find out that my cousin got a DUI and they found drug paraphernalia in the car. SCORE ! I'm not the ONLY black sheep. baaaaaaaa


While away with the kids, my loving and wonderfully ADORING wife cleaned the garage and got the sprinklers going for the summer. Here are some pictures of the hard work she did, as I did not remember the camera to take pictures of the Easter egg hunt, pony rides, or family. NICE !

This is where J had to trench and run more sprinklers to hit the other side of the fence. I used to get VERY turned on watching her do extremely butch things like build stuff and install a sprinkling system. There's just something about a woman and her power tools :) ha ha


Now although not perfect, there was a before picture that would have made your balls shrivel to the size of raisins :) I know it doesn't apply, but I always LOVE to say that. The tools are now on the wall and in their drawers and you can actually see the floor. And to prove it.

I present you with the evidence.

picture 3 :

All but the lawn mower and stroller are being delivered to the Women's Shelter and the dump. Holy Shit Batman ! All of that shit used to be piled on the ground next to my car in the picture above.
I don't know what people do without a 3rd car garage. Throw shit out like you are supposed to. :) Snappy idea I suppose.

I love my family, I love my wife. I feel extremely blessed. The end !
You have read this article garage / Grandma's Easter Egg hunt / pony rides / sprinklers / wedding rehearsal with the title Weekend Round Up !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/04/weekend-round-up.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Weekend Round Up !"