The thing is....my dog is BY FAR the coolest and MOST loving dog (next to maybe Nanabear)that there is. She is THE most loving, most gentle, most nurturing, most mellow, sweetest, most wonderful dog there is. SERIOUSLY. She's the dog from the movies that you always wish you had.
Her name is Ms. Sadie Benz, and we call her Sad.
She was the twinkle of my eye....and then came Sydney. Sadie was TOTALLY kicked to the curb. I tried to make a come back and then BAM...the boys were born.
She turns to the kids a lot for attention...it's the most pathetic attempt to get love when you stick your head towards a 5 month old....but what do I expect.
I love her with all of my heart. She is like I have said before...the best.
Sadie LOVES to play ball. She will drop it and bat it to you (or because I don't play with her anymore, the kids) This is Sadie playing with Spencer.
Notice how her eyes NEVER leave the ball.
"Throw it, come on throw it for me"
Dear Sadie,
Mommy loves you. I'm sorry that I don't show it more.
I promise to pet you more often....and the reason I'm not yelling at you as often when you bark and wake up the kids is not JUST because Sydney started to yell at you and I didn't want to show a bad example....but because I REALLY and TRULY don't want to yell at you anymore. (please don't bark if someone walks passed the house and wake up my sleeping children any more....school lets out at the same time EVERY day and has done for the 6 years that we've lived here)
Oh and PLEASE go outside when I'm frantically telling you to, when you start horking up the entire 3 cups of food that you just snarfed down, instead of running in to different rooms because you are afraid of me yelling at you and getting overly excited trying to get you to go outside which scares you and then you end up throwing up on several different areas of the house versus just one room.
Because your throw up unlike baby throw up makes me want to throw up....and I sure as shit know that you aren't going to clean it up, although you have tried and that makes me sick too.
Love you Sad.
xoxo,
Mom
You have read this article sadie
with the title Keep your eye on the ball !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/04/keep-your-eye-on-ball.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Keep your eye on the ball !"
Post a Comment