This morning, I picked my Mikaela up from school. Her teacher came up to me (in my mind – uh oh… now what?), she said, “Mikaela didn’t have a good day today.” I asked, “What did she do?” She couldn’t write due to cast on her arm. She asked other teacher to write for her. She wrote, “Mikaela was loud in circle time. I asked her to be quiet several times. She was disruptive during class times.” Mikaela saw teacher talked to me, she started to cry. Poor kid! Mikaela said, “I didn’t get to do show and tell today.” (Her favorite things to do on Fridays). I asked why… She said, “I didn't listen.” We talked and agreed that she will do show and tell if she behaves next week. On the way back home, I told her – you need to go bed early! When you go bed so late, you get into trouble at school. She agreed that she will go bed early tonight.Not to my surprise, she wasn’t being good all day! Being rough on his little baby brother. Doesn’t listen. So sensitive over little thing. Stubborn. Refusing. Cranky. Any thing You name it.
At 7:00pm, Mikaela and I went up to her bedroom and read 3 books! Finally, she said, “I love you. Good night mommy”. – Gave me a kiss - Few minutes, she KOed! (Peace and quiet in this house at last!!!) ha ha ha
Now Kyron - He thinks that I have plenty of milk. I feel like this!!! All day long! 
H and I decided to warm milk and put in bottle to give him. Once a while, he will take it but he prefers and still go after this cow!

I'm craving for this delicious drink:
Yum Yum...At last to sip one! (shh shh - I'm suppose to be on diet - i mean eating healthy food and have a healthy lifestyle - I'm trying... ;o) )
•♥•♥•♥•The best part of today is My H is home. •♥•♥•♥•
You have read this article dunce /
help /
Kyron /
mikaela /
milk
with the title Frustrating Friday!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/04/frustrating-friday.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Frustrating Friday!"
Post a Comment