Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Great Smoky Mountains

A brief of what's happening with our "mini" vacation at Great Smoky Mountain. (Oops, I always thought it spelled Smokey until I got there - ooops...). It was blast time!

As soon as we arrived our hotel, we couldn't believe how huge rooms - kitchen, two bedroom, 2 bathrooms, living room, and dining room including patio and washer/dryer. I told H - contact He, MR, Am, and An to see if they want to stay with us for free (we were using our timeshares) instead of paying other hotel nearby. They contacted their hotel to see if they could cancel and get full refund and they did. They agreed its HUGE and it wasn't crowd - 6 adults and 4 kids (shh shh they limited to 6ppl).
Mikaela was resting on King bed and reading her book - "Picky Nicky" as she was waiting to go out dinner. Applewood farmhouse - good place to eat! Their apple fritters - so good!


Kyron was checking outside and waiting for his friends to come... S (soon 3yrs old) and Rj (shes so darling - 6 mos old). Kyron adored her!


We agreed to go on Helicopter to ride. Mikaela was in heavenly when she rode a helicopter. Kyron seems doesn't mind as he was about to sleep up the air! It was nice view - highly recommended (We decided to go for short ride - 8 minutes - it does feel like forever!) Mikaela always dream to ride one!
We discussed and decided to go on Monster Truck Ride!

Our friends/kids and I have enjoyed the ride. Kids love it!

Kyron refused let anyone drive this yellow go kart! He got upset when we pulled him out.
Mikaela and Mommy went on Dune Buggy! Whooo what a fun to ride! Go faster mommy!, Mikaela said.

Kyron got a new monster truck. Now, his favorite toy of the week (will it lasts? for how long?) He signed truck truck! Whoo!

Off to Great Smoky Mountains!
It was snowing! SNOWING!!

I told H - pulled over!! Go on short hiking. She kept saying - its cold! I said - I don't care! Poor thing Mikaela was a little nervous to go through woods. After a few minutes, she become more comfortable. Kyron was a little confusing. He looked at many trees and saw creek. Really beautiful creeks. Then I turned fast and popped out the gift box to H. She was confused and laughed at the same time. New ring for her as love and promise! She was so thrilled to get new one even though she has other ring from me in year of 1999. I just feel that it needs to be update and look better. (a very nice ring from www.loveandpride.com). Now we ahead back to Hotel! We stayed in hotel for the rest of evening as it was pouring! Mikaela and Kyron did not want to go out. H went out and get us food as we were not up to cook.
The next day - What a lovely weather but COLD and WINDY!


Other story... Mikaela had been bugging me for a week to do her scrapbook. Today, she asked me to help her with scrapbook. I asked - what do you want to start with. She said, "K" (cousin of west). We looked through pictures. She picked that picture. She picked colors etc... all that by herself. She asked me to help with corner cut and put picture in the middle of blue paper. Also how to spell "cousins". She begged me to give her my "star beach strip". She was proud of her first page ever! (not bad! - am proud of her!)



Now I'm exhausted!

*will revise later
You have read this article family / GSM / scrapbook / vacation with the title Great Smoky Mountains. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/04/great-smoky-mountains.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Great Smoky Mountains"